lunes, 27 de junio de 2022

EMMA MUSTAFA, FROM LONDON

EMMA MUSTAFA

 

Hello, my name is Emma and I have been the language assistant for this academic year.I really enjoyed my time in this school as an assistant. Everyone was very kind and welcoming to me which I appreciated. In particular the students, who were also for the most part very focused and tried their best. Thank you for the many conversations. I also found the range of subjects very interesting, albeit challenging at times.  This definitely confirmed my love of words over numbers.


Furthermore, I feel lucky to have been placed in the city of Malaga. It has been a great place to live,especially when the sun is out, and a very easy place to live, and travel from. I will remember this time fondly.
Overall, thanks so much to all of the teachers and students that I worked with, and best of luck for the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

ENGLISH

SPEAKING TASK

  Having a great time with English students in order to improve our speaking-listening skills. Even teachers took part in this marvellous op...